Zombie movies

Thursday, March 16, 2006

#4 Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island 1998

"Yikes! It's a regular zombie jamboree." This is one of Scooby's better performances. But Velma was just phoning it in.

Tired of criminals in masks the gang reunites to go searching for a real supernatural story. They end up on Moon Scar Island in a haunted mansion. The ghosts bring back to life corpses of pirates, confederate soldiers and a few tourists. Turns out the zombies are the good guys. They are just trying to warn the gang that the island's owner is really a werecat creature out to suck the kid's lifeforce or souls or something.

I picked this one because I had my boys with me tonight and I did not think they could handle the other movies I had to choose from. I have already seen this one a half dozen times and I fell asleep for a moment or two, until the boys woke me up.

308m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home