Zombie movies

Friday, April 28, 2006

#37 Redneck Zombies 1987

Some movies really make me want to cuss. But I will control myself since this is a family oriented zombie movie blog.

This was entirely shot on video tape instead of film. My cats and I could have made a better video than this too. I fell asleep at least twice. My head is still a little foggy so this entry will be short.

When a dope smoking military guy is driving through the woods with a barrel of toxic waste he has a crash and the barrel rolls away. It ends up in the hands of some rednecks who spill the chemicals and use the empty barrel to make moonshine, which of course turns them into zombies who attack and eat some hikers camping in the woods.

Okay, I can't do it. If there are kids in the room cover their eyes.

FUCK! This movie was steaming pile of shit!!!

3193m

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy, what does fuck mean?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit! shit shit shit shit shit!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! SHIT!!!! SHITSHITSHIT

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe us $2 each.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys, this is your Aunt Kris. I am sorry it was really me who did all of that nasty, dirty cussing. I am truly sorry and can only hope that you find it in your hearts to forgive me, both for cussing and pretending to be your father. I will pay you each the $2.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I've been punk'd!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home