Zombie movies

Thursday, June 29, 2006

#64 Return Of The Living Dead IV: Necropolis 2005

I think I need a new nickname. How does Mad Dog Flint sound?

Okay I have been kind of lazy about watching movies and posting my comments here. Plus my next few Netflix movies aren't zombie movies. I will try to better. Please don't be mad.

Peter Coyote retrieves more barrels of Trioxin that somehow ended up in Chernobyl. He brings them back to his giant evil corporation to do experiments on people that his company kidnaps from the local area. When they abduct a young man who was in a cycle accident his biker friends rally to rescue him. In their attempt to break into the building they inadvertantly release the zombie experiments.

5563m

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was here (but you knew that.)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home