Zombie movies

Sunday, May 21, 2006

#50 Enter...Zombie King 2003

Finally a movie that really takes a good look at the zombie epidemic through the no-nonsense eyes of masked wrestlers. Did you know they sleep with their masks on?

The poet warrior Ulysses gathers his old wrestling friends to prevent the Zombie King and his henchman the Murdelizer from destroying everything we hold dear. The fate of the world determined in the squared circle.

After a string of bad bad movies I was glad to hit the big five-o with a good bad movie.

4196m = 69.93 hours = 2.91 days

5 Comments:

Blogger Shalar said...

I would find it worth that movie just to see a character with the name "Murderlizer," awesome.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

2.91 days? Shouldn't you be out cleaning up litter or building houses for the homeless or something?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Scarecrowink said...

What could you have done with all the time you have spent being critical of me?

We all have different ways of spending our free time. I watch zombie movies. Your's is probably spread out on multiple activities that are not blogged about for the world to see. For a week you should add up the time you don't spend building houses for the homeless.

I'll pause my zombie movie if you need help rebuilding your glass house.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Shalar said...

That reminds me of that movie "Hookwinked":

Red: Grandma, what big ears you have!
Wolf: All the better to...hear your MANY CRITICISMS!

But is that the correct use of "your's/yours?"

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

There is no "your's." But I am glad that Mr. Zombie Lover appreciated the gentle humor of my query. I am off now to clean up litter in the park near my home, as I do every Wednesday morning. Have to finish up by lunch so I can work my shift at the soup kitchen.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home