Zombie movies

Sunday, July 09, 2006

#65 House Of The Dead 2003

This is one of those really sucky movies that for some reason I end up watching everytime that it is on tv. It is poorly made, a weak storyline, bad acting and all around not so good. But, it sucks me in and I can't get away. I also do this with Die Hard movies and The Italian Job.

A group of partiers are late to an island rave and discover that the party was interrupted by hordes of the undead. A shipwrecked Spanish priest experiments with reviving the dead in order to live forever.

There is one song in the entire song that gets played over and over, which gets very annoying. In one very long drawn out scene the group is trying to fight their way through a graveyard to get to a small building which is defensible. The graveyard is like 100ft but the scene takes about 10 minutes and the same song plays the whole time. They do that annoying thing where they slo-mo spin around the actor as they are fighting. Plus somehow they all happen to know how to fight and shoot well.

5653m

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrowink said...

Oh no you misunderstood. I am not saying that is a bad movie and I watch it everytime it is on. Just that I watch it everytime it is on. Sorry for the confusion.

"I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly....I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."
Archie (John Cleese) in A Fish Called Wanda

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home