Zombie movies

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

#52 Vampires vs. Zombies 2004

Seems like everyone is vs'ing the zombies this week. At least if you go by the titles. This movie had vampires and the movie had zombies. But I did not see any vs'ing. Disappointed. I thought it would be like Underworld which was vampires vs werewolfs. Sadly no.

I would describe the plot, but I'm not really sure what happened. A guy and his daughter drive around a bit, running over zombies when they see them. There were flashbacks, dream sequences and some parts that might have been hallucinations. I think the daughter was really just infected by zombies and all of the vampire parts were hallucinations. Hell if I know.

4382m

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

hellooooooo anybody out there? I miss the zombietalk.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Scarecrowink said...

I know, I know. I've been...busy. But I am, as I type, watching Zombie Honeymoon. But I have to go work and won't get to finish it. I'll try to do better.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Your efforts are appreciated. I can well imagine that keeping up the zombie-viewing pace is a challenge. Looking forward to hearing about Zombie Honeymoon! (The movie, not your own post-nuptial adventures.)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home